June 22, 2010

This Suck .

You appear just likea dream to me .

Everynight i dreamt of you.
Nearly everynight i teared myslef to sleep bacause oh

I MISS THE THREE DUDES BACK IN SINGAPORE ):

I REALLY DO MISS MY BROTHER,MY DAD AND MY BOYFRIEND D:

Yes im having ufn here in Jakarta but i the feel is still so not the same . cause they are not here with me and i feel so lost without them .

And Haliff, if you're reading . im sorry if i've made you angry . ad i know im not good enough . but im really trying to hold this relationship stronger everyday . I love you somdamn mush . pls don't be mad at me . i feel so bad .my mind feels unrest .

i never eat well .

im sick now .

im missing you so badly .

i dreamt of you almost evrynight.

My head s exploding .

Moodswings always overcomes me .


See . I am a bag of trouble and a packet of burden . so yeah .

im sorry .

i love you .

love,
zhaskia